Property management: We manage on behalf of our clients the set of strategies and activities of technical, administrative and commercial nature aimed at achieving a “periodic income” (the difference between the rental income and the management costs) and / or a “capital gain” (in case of sale of a building – the difference between the initial and final value of a building).
- Marketing and trading
- Search and selection of clients / tenants
- Management of leases
- Management of check-ins / check-outs of tenants
- Regular control of properties
- Not rented property management
- Management of payments (supplies, expenses and charges)
- Drafting of annual budgets and management of income and financial statement
Facility management *
We take care of the integrated management of a plurality of services, processes and activities aimed at buildings, spaces and people, necessary for their functioning:
- Building services – Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, planning and construction, redevelopment of conduction plants, energy service (plants (heating/cooling systems) and heat management)
- Space and environment related services (furniture, machinery, equipment, decorations, etc.)
- Environmental hygiene and cleanliness (housekeeping, cleaning and maintenance of green areas).
- Personal service: health and safety (vigilance and safety, fire protection, etc.) Hospitality (reception, catering / events, service personnel, etc.).
* The Facility Management we propose assumes the articulated configuration of a supply chain of instrumental services of different origins, nature and complexity in a logic of integration, management, operation and enhancement of real estate and territorial goods.