Valutation e Advisor
- performs reports of expertise in accordance with the indications provided for by the International Standards (International Valuation Standards, European Valuation Standards, TEGoVA, IVSC, Code of Real Estate Evaluations, Tecnoborsa) and by the “ABI Guidelines for the evaluation of properties in guaranteeing credit exposures” .
The report of Expertise *
It is an in-depth 10 pages document containing:
- Summary of the expertise
- Identification of the real estate lot and estimation unit
- Market segments
- Photographs of the building
- Land registry
- Other documentation necessary to be able to reconstruct the value calculated by the expert.
* The Real Estate Appraisal also includes the verification of the building and urban planning compliance of the building according to current regulations. The verification of urban legitimacy is fundamental to guarantee the legal circulation of the property.